One should know that hemorrhoids are not bacteria germination or any viral communicable ailment. They are just like wounds, which you get on the skin surface. To understand how they are wounds, you need to know how it occurs. We in this article will be discussing if you have the initial stage hemorrhoids, how you can get it under control and heal it as fast as possible.
WHAT ARE HEMORRHOIDS?
Our rectum is layered with blood vessels and thin skin tissues. On many occasions, the skin is stretched too thin due to different situations. This exposes the blood vessels within and during bowel movements; they get irritated and thus bleed and swell. The swellings depend on many factors but can grow like a gland inside your anus. There are two sites where hemorrhoids grow and on the basis of their sites, they have been classified into two types of hemorrhoids:
Internal Hemorrhoids: When the hemorrhoids grow inside the lower rectal region, they tend to bleed like usual would but do not feel pain as there are no pain-sensing nerves in there. There are few conditions when the hemorrhoids prolapse and they slide out of the anal openings during defecation.
External Hemorrhoids: Those hemorrhoids, which grow at or around the anal openings, are known as external hemorrhoids. They bleed as usual, mostly during the bowel movements. One just cannot touch it freely or afford any brushing of hemorrhoids as it known to be one of the most painful ailments in the human history. Times like when the hemorrhoids prolapse, the veins get clot with blood and it becomes extremely painful.
No one can easily identify if he or she is suffering from hemorrhoids by spotting blood in the pot or on the tissues. There are a set of things one must immediately do to avoid any worsen conditions.
- Be responsible and visit a doctor at the earliest. No individual is a doctor or strong enough in front of medical conditions. We are strong only when we are healthy and anorectal bleeding proves that you are not healthy. In most of the cases, the anal bleeding has lead to hemorrhoids only. But jumping to a conclusion is strictly not advised.
- Once your doctor has examined the problem and if he has declared it to be hemorrhoids, you must ask at what stage the hemorrhoids are? Usually, the hemorrhoids are categorized into 4 grades i.e. GRADE_1, GRADE_2, GRADE_3, and GRADE_4. Out of which Grade 1 and Grade 2 has the possibility of healing at home and the other twos need medical attention like surgery in most of the cases.
- If you are lucky enough to fall in Grade 1 and Grade 2, then the first things you must buy are the packages of hemorrhoid creams. Usually, they come in a bundle. You can drop in at Hemorrhoid Cream website where you may find the whole lot at one place. Dr. Numb products consist of Foam cream for proper sanitation and hygiene. Dr. Skin Aid Cream is known for its antibacterial properties and Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream will help you to go on with your regular life by tackling the pain and itching sensation.
- Go for a proper list of treatments on the go like:
- Get a Stool Softener
- Change your diet to fiber full of diets
- Intake of Probiotics and lots of water
- Application of anti-informants like turmeric and coconut oil.
- Regular Sitz bathing.
- Regular warm bathing.
- Only loose clothes to wear.
- Include juices like lemon-ginger-mint shakes to reduce the inflammation in the stomach.