It was a shocking morning when you realized that you are bleeding inside and it's not something you are ready to share with the world. Let's get some facts to check first.
- This is not because you are unhygienic.
- This is not going to last forever (in the majority of the cases).
- This is not a viral attack.
- This is not communicable.
- There are ways to cure it, and surgery is not the only way out.
Before going forward, we must understand what in actual is happening in your body. The what(s) and why(s) are not only for curiosity but also for self-awareness with the facts so that you know which direction you are heading and how things can work in your favor.
About Internal Hemorrhoids:
The most common cause of rectal bleeding is believed to be Hemorrhoids. They are no fungal or bacterial germinations but sometimes when the wall of blood vessels is stretched to so thin that the veins bulge out. WebMD Corporations have shared an illustrative diagram which shows the normal veins in the rectum and the affected one.
In some of the cases, the hemorrhoids tend to swell and protrude out from the anal openings. These are not rare or strange conditions, as it happens because of lifting heavy weights or during pregnancy or several other reasons where pulling or pushing are involved. There are more to it, like standing or sitting for a long time, straining on the toilet, chronic constipation or diarrhea, eating low fiber diet, coughing, sneezing, vomiting or even holding your breath long for some sort of physical labor. Let's go through, how things start:
- You start noticing rectal bleeding during defecation.
- It's not paining, apparently only bleeds.
Jumping to a conclusion is not advised, whereas in the majority of the cases anal bleeding are associated with Hemorrhoids or Piles.
- Initially, it was not visible or even painting but now the defecation is becoming a painful task.
- You have noticed, something protruding out from the anal openings.
Inside the rectum, we do not have pain-sensing nerves, but that does not mean it was not bothering the blood veins inside. When the internal hemorrhoids prolapsed and protrude outside the anus, a new moist pad of skin gets visible which is pinker than the surround. Since anal openings are dense with pain-sensing nerves, the entire thing becomes painful.
Problems and Solutions:
- Use of paper napkins for cleansing is next to impossible and staying clean is the utmost requirement to avoid contamination. Use products like Numb Topical Anesthetic Disinfectant Foam Soap.
- If the prolapsed Hemorrhoids are affecting your walks or your work is getting disturbed, Skin Aid creams are the one you must go with. They would be in relieving the symptoms of various fungal infections and other skin conditions to prevent the infection from spreading.
- Since waiting for it to get resolved is regarded as the best solution, as it usually takes two to three weeks to disappear. Along the medicines prescribed by a doctor, you can use numbing creams like Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream, the most recommended numbing cream and widely accepted. Its application would sedate the region for three to four hours and without any side effects (In most of the cases) you may continue to daily routines.
Along the medicines, prescribed by your doctor you can even start home remedies like Sitz Bath, have yogurt and osmotic agents to soften your stool which would not cure in any way but would help you in a less painful defecation.