Our anal canal is lined with blood vessels. When the skin is stretched thin, the blood vessels tend to swell and form hemorrhoids. They either occur inside the rectum or around the anal openings.
When hemorrhoids from inside the rectum, they are painless due to no pain-sensing nerves there and are known as internal hemorrhoids. When the same hemorrhoids occur outside around the anal openings are known as hemorrhoids. They are very painful and sometimes bleed on irritation.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids occur when the already formed hemorrhoids get clotting in them. The word thrombosis itself means clotting. They cause acute pain and become vulnerable to bleeding.
One should closely keep a watch over his health as any medical condition if gets detected at the early stages; it becomes extremely easy to handle before things get out of control with limited options to tackle it. Some of the symptoms of Thrombosed Hemorrhoids are:
- You will face extreme pain while sitting or walking.
- Acute pain while taking defecation
- A lot of itching sensation around the anus
- It would bleed while bowel movements
- The anal opening will swell in pain or lumps are created.
There are extreme chances of Thrombosed Hemorrhoids getting infected and would lead to Abscess. This can cause extreme fever too. Dr. Skin Aid Topical Anesthetic Cream is one of the most effective creams which stops the infection from germination and eases the pain.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids can also become infected, which may lead to an abscess. An abscess can cause additional symptoms, including a fever.
- Low fiber diets are one of the major reasons for getting hemorrhoids.
- Straining during passing stool is again a common phenomenon and thus causes Hemorrhoids.
- During pregnancy the mother carrying child cause a lot of pressure on the anal passage and thus causes hemorrhoids.
- Sitting for an extended period like while driving or sitting in a library or on desktops can trigger the hemorrhoids to cause.
- Pulling weights or some heavy objects also put a lot of pressure on the anal canal and thus straining the nerves cause Hemorrhoids.
- Anal intercourse has been known to cause hemorrhoids for obvious reasons.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids never occur at early stages.
How to treat Thrombosed Hemorrhoids:
Since its wound, the white blood cells will start healing on its own like any other wounds. During the process of healing a lot of itching starts and scratching hemorrhoids means you are infecting it and causing to increase further. It has to be tackled with utmost care and with hygiene. Getting a Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Foam Soap must be kept for defecation and its antibacterial properties add the security over healing. There are more home remedies to cure hemorrhoids like:
The liquids: Fresh lemon juice is mineral enriched and thus when mixed with Ginger and Mint becomes an elixir.
Warm Bathing Tubs: Always recommended to take a warm bath with Epsom salts or Apple cider Vinegar.
The Sitz Treatment: You can buy a Sitz bathing bowl which usually comes the way it gets fit to your toilet seat. Pour the bowl with warm water and sit with your hemorrhoids into them, repeat the process 4-5 times a day.
No tight clothing: Avoid wearing anything which would brush against hemorrhoids or would cause the hemorrhoids to sweat. Usually, a cotton dress is considered the perfect clothing during hemorrhoids to keep the groins dry.
Healthy Fiber Diets: A lot of water, Probiotics and fiber foods are recommended during hemorrhoids.
Stool Softening Agents: To make the defecation inflammation free and easy to do, you will need to take stool softening medications. This will help the hemorrhoids to heal faster.
The last but not the least, the entire hemorrhoids can be healed in 15-20 days. If you detect it the very first day with bleeding spreads around the pot, start the process of taking care of it as soon as possible for a quicken healing.